Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: harry potter4

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    harry potter4

    do you all think that the new movie will be any good or not?
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    this book was my favorite of the Harry Potter series, so I'm really anxious to see it translate on the big screen. From the previews it looks really good so I can't wait I'm looking forward to it..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    the only bad thing about it, it was supposed to be 2 movies just a few short months apart. But they cut here and there and fit it all into one. They took out Dobby and something out, cant' remember. But I can't wait to see this movie.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    The book is huge and there is some fluffier material that could be taken out, and hopefully by now, we don't need quite as much character introduction....

    I think it will be a good movie, hope so
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    saw the movie today with Blue.. I loved it. Goblet of Fire is by far the best of the movies thus far... 9.9/10
    and of course I couldn't leave w/o buying a Harry Potter collectible cup and movie tub *hah* =)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    just got back, great movie!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Cuban_Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    I'm looking forward to it. It was my favorite book, too. Probably get to the theater next weekend.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    Good movie. Hopefully the next movie that comes out will top this one. So, I'm looking forward to June.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    I feel dumb, but what's in June?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: harry potter4

    i think there is a huge generation gap between only a few years, because i know ppl who are like 20 and really into this stuff and then anyone 22 or older doesnt have a clue.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •